Monday, June 1, 2009

My First Post

Hi and welcome to my Blog, I decided to make a blog about my little and only brother Jimi.
I have to sisters as well but we are all closer in age, Im Amanda the eldest at 16, then Fiona is 13 and Angel is 9 while Jimi is 19mths.
I was 14 (20 days away from 15) when he was born and I think it is fair to say that I have never loved a baby as much as him. I have baby books from Jimi but even though all the writing and dates are filled in all the spaces for pics are empty as I never really print out my photos, so I decided to make a blog as its much easier and hopefully in years to come I can show Jimi all his baby pics and he can read all about what he was like as a youngster.
Anyways a little bit more about us, in my family there is my Dad (James), my Mum (Ciara), Me (Amanda-Lee), Fiona, Angel and Jimi.
We live in a small town called Roscommon (population approx 4500) in western Ireland.
There isnt very much to do here, we do have 1 park, 2 swimming pools, a bowling alley and 2 youth clubs and thats all I can think of really, oh we do have about 9 hairdressers (not messing) and like 8 Chippers.
So when we want to go shopping we usually head up to Athlone which has Pennys and Claires :). I am starting 5th year in September and Fiona is starting 1st year. I go to the Convent of Mercy and Fiona is going to the TEC, as she doesnt like the idea of always having to wear a skirt or the fact that the Convent is an all girls school where as the TEC is mixed and the girls are aloud wear trousers :O!
Angel will be starting 3rd Class in September, she goes to Fourmilehouse Primary School and Jimi, weeeell he wont be going to school for a while yet.
Anyways I gonna stop gibber gabbering on now. Hopefully I will continue to update this blog, maybe not everyday but at least once a week.

And here is a photo of what you came here for in the first place :)


Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment